Whether you know us from our HR Network Events or were simply recommended to us, we are pleased that you have paid our website a visit. More than 500 organizations have trusted The Five O’Clock Club to help their outbound employees, providing affordable outplacement packages with unrivaled effectiveness!
We also offer custom coaching solutions aimed at leadership development, employee engagement, and organizational resiliency. Please read on for more detailed information. We look forward to hearing from you!
Custom Programs Delivering High Returns For Your Organization
Among the most pressing needs facing management today are the development and retention of top talent as well as the enhancement of managerial productivity. Consider some of our programs, custom-tailored to your needs and geared to drive strong tangible returns for your organization.
- Leadership Development - Our offerings include both one-on-one and group training in Situational Leadership, training/assessment in Leadership Competencies, and, showing managers how to coach their staff to better performance. These programs result in better managers and leaders, and more effective organizations. In addition, Five O’Clock Club Executive Coaches, following our methodology, are expert at “difficult” employee relations issues, such as managing non-performers, giving candid but supportive feedback.
- Executive and High Potential Onboarding - How well an executive transitions into a new company will impact your success. 50% - nearly half of new executives hired quit or are fired within the first 18 months at a new employer (Source: Corporate Leadership Council). The Five O'Clock Club Onboarding process for executives will enable the new executive to assimilate into the new company with confidence by focusing on three key areas:
- Assessing their strengths and how to use them in the new organization. Used in conjunction with our book, “Navigating Your Career.”
- Defining the company culture and working successfully in the new culture.
- Establishing a common understanding of expectations using a manager assimilation process with the people in their organization.
- Executive Coaching and Executive Development – a highly structured approach is used by all of our Executive Coaches. Used in conjunction with our book, “Navigating Your Career.” Ask for a detailed description of these programs.
For The Organization:
- Employee Engagement Programs - Using our methodology, we help organizations identify gaps and opportunities, and then facilitate solutions that will help to increase employee motivation, retain top talent, and ensure alignment of employee efforts with Management's vision. Our approach is founded on our experience that employees are an organization's most valuable asset.
- Retention-Oriented Career Development Programs - Help your employees see that they have a future with your organization and help them to be more in control of their careers. We have delivered these seminars to thousands of employees -- from 2-hr seminars for large populations to more intensive workshops for selected groups. Highly experienced motivational speakers get employees moving again!
- Effective Team Building - The complexities of communication over time, distance, cultures and space create challenges for any team. With our coaching, your teams will communicate better, problem solve and thrive.
- Partner/Spouse Reemployment Assistance - According to a 2012 survey by Atlas Van Lines, a full 39 percent of employers say the spouse’s employment “almost always” or “frequently” affects a candidate’s relocation decision, and the percentage is higher at smaller firms. Forty-one percent of all firms offer transition coaching support to the spouse or partner. Offering Partner/Spouse Reemployment can make the difference in getting the senior talent you want.
- Retirement Planning - Usually individual coaching but also delivered in workshops. For those who have a few years to go until retirement, those who have the option to retire, or those of a certain age who are losing their jobs and want to consider their options. This is a not a financial planning seminar. Instead, we help individuals determine their retirement activities, and what they have to do to make them happen. Used in conjunction with our book, “Achieving the Good Life After 50.”
For International Employees and Businesses:
- Cross-cultural training and coaching for international employees - According to studies, expatriates (natives of one country in professional positions in another country) are most in need of coaching (14-40% of assignments end early) and in fact get the least coaching of all groups studied. (Judge Business School, U. of Cambridge, 2008)
For Our Customized Coaching Solutions
Please contact us or call us at 212-286-4500 to discuss your organization’s needs.