Reignite Your Career With The Career Insider Program
Great Coaching, Outstanding Value!
For those in career transition who may not have received a company-paid counseling benefit, the Career Insider program provides outstanding value. Our small group format gives you access to our top certified coaches at a substantially lower cost than private coaching.
All Packages Include:
- A minimum of 10 small group strategy sessions
- Set of 16 podcast lectures
- Set of 4 Core Fifth Edition Job Search Books
- Premium Website Access
- Full Membership Benefits (including article archive, newsletter, TFC Networking Group on LinkedIn, whitepapers and more)
The Five O’Clock Club has helped 100,000+ people in transition develop and implement a successful career search, utilizing our proprietary research-based methodology and unrivaled coaching programs. Insiders, adhering to our method, find new jobs in as little as 10 to 12 weeks, a fraction of the national average. We would love to help you too!
How Small Group Coaching Works
The weekly meetings or teleconferences are hosted by The Five O’Clock Club’s certified career coaches. But, the involvement of your peers is what makes the small groups so successful. The benefits include peer review, social accountability and the opportunity to network. Job search is hard work. And, our small groups are proven to be a powerful motivating force.
The strategic small groups are forged from individuals with a similar profile in terms of career accomplishments. But, these are people from a range of industries and disciplines to ensure diversity of thought and experience.
What To Expect
- When you join the program, we will express ship a set of our core books covering our time-tested job search method
- You will also receive a guide on how to get the most out of the program and a set of 16 podcast lectures
- We will provide you with the details for your weekly meeting or teleconference
- We will provide your login credentials for your premium website access.
Within a few weeks, you will be thinking strategically about your job search and starting to get the practical results you are looking for, such as getting more interviews in your target area, or turning those interviews into offers!
Call us with your questions at 1-800-538-6645.
Combining the Insider program with one-on-one private coaching can accelerate your career transition even further, particularly in the initial stages. Upon request, we can connect you with one of our certified career coaches for private coaching sessions. Our coach matching process takes into consideration your background, goals and level of accomplishment. All of our coaches are Five O’Clock Club certified, but rates do vary based on levels of expertise. Our coaches will tell you their hourly rates upfront. There is no minimum obligation.