Schedules and Prices for the Small-Group Teleconference Program
The “Insider” Program
If you are already a Club member and would like to be assigned to an Insider Group that is right for you, just call Vanessa at 1-800-538-6645. If you are not a member, Click Here For Online Form to first become a Lifetime Member and then call Vanessa at 1-800-538-6645 to be assigned to the group that is right for you. (See prices below.)
Fee: $49 Lifetime membership (includes Beginners Kit, subscription to The Five O’Clock News and access to the members’ only area) plus session fees:
Note: First time purchase must be of 10 or more sessions. The set of recordings is FREE with the purchase of 10 or more sessions. The teleconference sessions are less expensive only because they do not have the real estate costs. They deliver the same Five O’Clock Club methodology.
Reservations required for first session.
- A purchase of 10 sessions must be used within 15 meeting weeks.
- A purchase of 20 sessions must be used within 30 meeting weeks.
Reservations required for first session. No refunds. However, unused sessions are transferable to anyone you choose or will be given to those attending more than 16 sessions who are having serious financial difficulty.
Members come from a wide variety of industries and professions. Half the members are employed; half are unemployed. You will be placed in a group of your peers:
- Senior Executives: Earn $200,000+
- Executives: Earn $100,000+ ($80,000+ in not-for-profits)
- Professionals and Managers: Less than $100,000.
- Career Starters: For students and recent college grads (less than ten years out) and those moving into the professional ranks who earn less than $40,000.
Click Here For Online Form. Then call Vanessa at 1-800-538-6645.
INSIDER Presentation Schedule – 2013
- May 6-10 Developing New Momentum in Your Campaign
- May 13-17 Getting the Most Out of Your Contacts
- May 20-24 Getting Interviews: Direct & Targeted Mail
- May 27-31 HOLIDAY WEEK – No Sessions Scheduled
- June 3-7 The 5OCC Approach to Interviewing
- June 10-14 Handling Difficult Interview Questions
- June 17-21 The Five O’Clock Club Approach to Job Search
- June 24-28 How to Turn Job Interviews into Offers
- July 1-5 HOLIDAY WEEK – No Sessions Scheduled
- July 8-12 Developing New Targets for Your Search
- July 15-19 Four-Step Salary Negotiation Method
- July 22-26 Advanced Interviewing Techniques
- July 29-Aug 2 Keys to Effective Networking
- Aug 5-9 Your Résumé and the Two-Minute Pitch
- Aug 12-16 Beat the Odds with Search Firms & Ads
- Aug 19–23 SUMMER BREAK – No Sessions Scheduled
- Aug 26-30 Shortcut Your Search: Internet & Other Research
- Sept 2-6 HOLIDAY WEEK – No Sessions Scheduled
- Sept 9-13 Developing New Momentum in Your Campaign
- Sept 16-20 Getting the Most Out of Your Contacts
- Sept 23-27 Getting Interviews: Direct & Targeted Mail
- Sept 30-Oct 4 The 5OCC Approach to Interviewing
- Oct 7-11 Handling Difficult Interview Questions
Check dates: counselors meet on different evenings of the week
Week of Topic
Note: All groups run continuously. Future dates will be posted when it gets closer to the time.
The following textbooks are used by all members of The Five O’Clock Club. (Retail: $13 each)
Please order the books prior to your first meeting:
- Targeting a Great Career,
- Packaging Yourself: The Targeted Résumé,
- Shortcut Your Search: The Best Ways to Get Interviews;
- Mastering the Job Interview and Winning the Money Game
Admin. Offices: The Five O’Clock Club, 300 E. 40 St.
New York, NY 10016, 1-800-538-6645 for information on becoming a member and receiving a subscription to The Five O’Clock News)
The Five O’Clock Club, 5OCC, Seven Stories Exercise, Forty-Year Vision and Workforce America are all a registered trademarks of The Five O’Clock Club, Inc.
All rights reserved. Copyright, 2010, The Five O’Clock Club, Inc.
The original Five O’Clock Club was formed in Philadelphia in 1883. It was made up of the leaders of the day who shared their experiences “in a spirit of fellowship and good humor.