MEETING Schedules and Prices
YES! You are near a weekly Five O’Clock Club job-search strategy group, headed by a senior career coach:
Thousands of professionals, managers and executives – from Vermont to Hawaii – have found new jobs by attending a Five O’Clock Club group. You can too! The Five O’Clock Club small-group strategy program is the most effective approach to your job search. Our research proves that those who regularly attend the Five O’Clock Club group meetings get more satisfying jobs faster and at higher rates of pay than those who only see a coach privately or who search on their own!
Whether you attend via The Insider Teleconference Program or one of our few physical groups, the results are the same. In addition, Insider members receive a boxed set of 16 recorded Five O’Clock Club presentations on CDs with the purchase of your first ten sessions or more.
The Popular “Insider” Teleconference Program
To meet weekly with your small group and coach by telephone from the comfort of your home or hotel room:
- Click Here For Online Form to become a member. Fee: $49 LIFETIME membership (includes Beginners Kit, subscription to The Five O’Clock News and access to the members’ only area) plus session fees.
- CLICK HERE for the weekly schedule and pricing for all Insider meetings. (Meeting schedule and locations subject to change without notice.)
- Then call Vanessa at 1-800-538-6645 to be assigned to the small group that’s right for you.
Over 30 Insider meetings are held Monday thru Thursday evenings in all U.S. time zones: Pacific, Mountain, Central and Eastern. You will be in a small group of your peers (professionals and managers earning under $100,000, executives earning between $100,000 and $200,000, or senior executives earning over $200,000).
Telephone coaching sessions are less expensive than ‘physical meetings,’ equally effective, more convenient, and come with FREE set of 16 audio-CD presentations (or MP3 downloads or the presentations)! In addition, they have a charm of their own in that you will meet with people from all over the country and see that the methodology is working for all of them, regardless of the field or industry they are in. We have over 30 meetings. Young people, notice the CAREER STARTERS package. Call us at 1-800-538-6645 and let us pick out a meeting that’s right for you!
Please Note: Reservations required before the first session. No refunds. However, unused sessions are transferable to anyone you choose or will be given to those attending more than 16 sessions who are having serious financial difficulty. Please note the CAREER STARTERS package for those new to the workforce. Thank you.
New York Physical Meetings
If you happen to live in the Manhattan area, you may choose instead to meet in person at one of the following:
- Roosevelt Branch -Chip Conlin – Mondays – 6:15 to 8:15 p.m.; Roosevelt Hotel, Madison Ave. at 45th St. Meeting room posted in the lobby.914-788-5482
- Empire Branch – Anita Attridge- Wednesdays – 6:15 to 8:15 p.m.; The CUNY Graduate Center Rm. C-198 at 34th & 5th Avenue. 908-696-9469