Her career includes senior Human Resources and Organizational Development positions with Xerox Corporation, The Nature Conservancy and Merck & Co.
Combining her human resources, organization development and leadership expertise, Anita works with clients to help them:
- Maximize their leadership potential in a new or current position.
- Plan and manage their career goals and career transitions.
- Develop successful strategies to manage the first 90 days in a new position.
- Navigate the organization’s culture and adapt to organizational changes.
- Proactively manage all aspects of a job search within or outside an organization.
Her expertise includes:
Executive coaching: With a unique ability to quickly clarify a client’s issues in context of the organization’s culture, Anita works with them to develop action plans that address the issues and provides them with increased awareness of how to manage in the organization’s culture.
Career coaching: Using the 5OCC job search process, Anita helps clients to clarify their career goals, develop a winning resume and establish a marketing plan that allows them to flourish in today’s competitive marketplace.
As an adjunct faculty member for the Masters Program, Organizational Behavior at Fairleigh Dickinson University, she helps students apply organizational behavior concepts to their current career situations. She has spoken on career and organization development topics at universities, HR groups and other professional organizations.
Anita is a contributor to career articles on Forbes.com, Money magazine, and other publications and has appeared on ABC’s Eyewitness News. Her article on Understanding Organizational Culture appeared in The Five O’Clock Club News and other publications.
- Harvard University, Cambridge, MA – Certificate, Program for Management Development
- University of Rochester, Rochester, NY – M.S. Organization Development & Adult Ed
- Butler University, Indianapolis, IN – B.S. Marketing
An insightful supportive coach who gets to the core issues then…
Works with you to identify immediate actions to resolve them